Yeah, I’ve got D&D on the brain.
Some vague ideas about D&D using 4e:
– Skill challenges for travel between cities
– Dehydration: not having enough water eating up healing surges
– Jim’s nice one: Sorcerer King Epic Destiny
– Psionic Encounter Powers for everyone!
– Obsidian weapons that shatter when you…I dunno: roll a 1, roll a 20, do too much damage, hit certain kinds of shelled critters?
– Explicit remnants of a fantasy world gone very wrong that was eventually sealed off by the gods and left to the elements…or, OR, there is some way to link Dark Sun’s planar isolation to the war with the Primordials. That would rock.