The Womb Bog
I’m having fun playing with Hex Kit.
I was futzing with the randomly generated maps, where you can put different hex-types at different elevations and see what happens and got this one with a bog right in the middle. It made me want to play a game with lizard-folk, bullywugs and maybe dragonborn. Lizard-folk vampires from the Bonegrove steal your warmth by grappling with you.
Clerics of single elements, all elements in balance or two combined.
I want a demi-god called the Froghemoth and a primordial world being put together out of the broken pieces of dead worlds (hence, elf lake). I added in rivers and lakes and named some stuff.
Old World Markers
(If one isn’t enough for you, roll 2 and combine them)
- Dead Gods’ Rib
- Broken Shrine
- Infernal Amber (Frozen Piece of Hell)
- Statue’s Limb
- Stone Tentacle
- Boundary Marker designating the edge of a long-dead empire
- Cyclopean Cog (Broken Piece of Heaven)
- Golem Cemetery
- Dead Tree Deity
- Cathedral-sized heart, slowly rotting
- Dead Mushroom Deity
- Tower-sized Sword embedded in ground
- Blasted Wizard-God’s tower
- Crucified Paladin-God
- Crow’s cage containing the rotting Thief-God
- Broken Skyship Gate
- Crashed Capital Skyship
- Chains running from deep in the earth into the sky
- Lich-god’s crystal skull
- Broken siege engine meant to wage war on other-planar fortifications
And we’ve got the Bowl, rivers running towards the cold void at the center of a broken shard of a world, turning into frozen crystal waterfalls as their water spills into the uncaring stars.
Why do Sky Fortresses guard the void?
What blasted the old towers along the rim?
Who decides the path of the free-floating Sky Pyramid?
What is the relationship between the Black Monoliths and the Glyph Rocks?
Will the Mushroom Grove engulf the entire Bowl some day, as foretold?
What is the source of the river’s waters?
Very cool! Which hex package is this?
Hex Kit, linked at the top of the blog post.